The Habit of Habits…
Yep…I just stated the obvious.
The real questions are what habits are helping you and what habits are harming you?
In Principle #34 of The Success Principles Jack Canfield points out…”good or bad, habits always deliver results”.
He suggests making a list of all the habits that are not helping you (here are some examples to get you thinking):
- Paying bills last minute or late
- Not keeping your promises
- Consistently being late
- Not silencing or even worse answering your phone when you’re with a friend or business associate
- Not listening…really listening
- Fill in the blank(s) ____________________, _____________________, _______________, ________________
“Your beliefs become your thoughts, your thoughts become your words, your words become your actions, your actions become your habits, your habits become your values, your values become your destiny” Gandhi